What are your most popular items?
People drool over our Oatmeal & Raisin Cookies, Pastel de Nata, and fudgy Brownies.
What is the minimum spend?
There is no minimum spend. Cue celebration.
Do you deliver?
Yes, we deliver 7 days a week. We only take orders by phone or email Monday-Friday but can delivery any day of the week.
Why can’t I choose a specific delivery time?
We can’t guarantee our treats will arrive a specific time but they will arrive on the selected day. Our vans are busy bees running around London and follow different routes every day, therefore we cannot guarantee they be somewhere at a specific time. We can, however, usually provide delivery during a time slot, such as 3 pm - 6 pm
How much notice do you need for next day orders?
We need to have received your order by 11:30 AM for next day delivery.
Excepting Wedding and Bespoke Cakes. For those please call at 0208 1230 894 or email us at email@example.com.
How do I cancel or amend my order?
To cancel or amend an order, please call us at 0207 242 8330 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’ve noticed an error in my order confirmation. What can I do?
If your order confirmation has an error, please call us at 0207 242 8330 or email us at email@example.com.
Do you make wedding cakes?
Yes, we sure do. And bespoke cakes if you so wish. We only ask for at least one weeks’ notice. Please call us at 0207 242 8330 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check each yummy treat’s page for specific ingredients lists.
- Gluten Free: Galeta aims to provide delicious treats for anyone. We offer three yummy gluten free treats: our Mandarin & Chocolate Loaf Cake, Macaron Box, and Gluten Free Salted Caramel Brownies.
- Dairy Free: Feast on our Mandarin & Chocolate Loaf.
- Nuts: All of our treats may contain nuts.
- Vegetarian: All of our treats are safe for vegetarians, but do contain eggs.
- Vegan: All of our treats contain eggs.